The most recent Taylormade R11 Driver will probably be introduced, why don't you consider your R11 TP Driver?
The white paint job and crown graphics have detractors; a few testers don't care for cushioned impact feel. R11 TP really shines here; testers execute a wide variety of shots with relative ease.
Features of the TaylorMade R11 TP Driver
* Adjustable loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
* Adjustable face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP)
* Adjustable CG location with Movable Weight Technology? (MWT?)
* Promoted up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and ±1,000 RPM backspin change
* New aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance
* White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment
* Features a high-performance Fujikura Blur TP 65 shaft
The standard R11 Driver will come with a 45.75" Fujikura Blur shaft and retail. A TP version of the club will feature an identical head and several shaft upgrades for $165.99. Both drivers should arrive in pro shops in mid-February.
I quickly got your TM R11 TP. I've been using it approximately three months currently. We have struck several pushes over 280. If you can manage that, obtain this team. Make certain you obtain equipped initial. From suppliers The game of golf price tag pertaining to China Wholesale Golf, search online.